Sacred Heart CYO Sports
The Catholic Youth Organization is one component of our Parish’s comprehensive youth ministry programs. It enables the partnership of parents, coaches, priests, teachers, and adult leaders to manage and support a sports program while allowing our youth to grow in their relationship with God through their Catholic faith.
Our CYO program:
- Employs healthy and enjoyable competition to promote the sharing of gospel values among athletes, parents and coaches.
- Assists Parish leadership in nourishing the emotional, spiritual, social, and physical needs of young people.
- Encourages young people to appreciate the gifts they possess while encouraging them to share these gifts within their community.
- Allows youth to witness the life of Christian discipleship in their coaches and adult leaders.
- Encourages youth to become responsible members of their faith community.