Time is running out! Don't forget to order your tickets to a great evening and sponsor a horse for a race. Horse sponsorships are only $25.00.
1. We offer an education that combines Catholic faith and teachings with academic excellence.
2. We partner with parents in the faith formation of their children.
3. We set high standards for student achievement and help them succeed.
4. We provide a balanced academic curriculum that integrates faith, culture and life.
5. We use technology effectively to enhance education.
6. We instill in students the value of service to others.
7. We teach children respect of self and others.
8. We emphasize moral development and self-discipline.
9. We prepare students to be productive citizens and future leaders.
10. We have a 99 percent high school graduation rate. 85% of our graduates go to college.
11. We cultivate a faculty and staff of people who are dedicated, caring and effective.
12. We provide a safe and welcoming environment for all.
Join us on Saturday, March 11, for a great evening of entertainment as we celebrate our 15th Annual Night at the Races event. Go to the website below to purchase tickets or become a sponsor for this wonderful event.